We’re so fortunate to live in Kitchener-Waterloo. We get to live full lives in a great community. As real estate professionals, we get to welcome new people to the community and tell them how great it is. Here is why we love Kitchener-Waterloo so much:
- The people are so friendly and genuinely happy. Everyone is welcoming, whether you’re an old friend or a new neighbour.
- The growth we have seen from being a small city to becoming a big city. It’s been great for local businesses and the economy.
- Our diversity. The people are what make a community, and it’s so important to be among people with different backgrounds, experiences, and cultures. It has created such a unique and wonderful place to live.
- The farmers’ markets! Between Kitchener, Waterloo and St. Jacob’s farmers’ markets, all of your fresh food needs will be met!
- The region is close to so many things to do. There are plenty of activities within the region, but being right by the 401 means we all have access to so much more. It’s easy to go anywhere.
- The universities bring bright and talented minds to our area!
- It’s city living with all the options, but with the friendly feeling of a small town.
- You can have a great night out with so many options for restaurants and activities, and it’s not so big that you’re going to get stuck in traffic.
These are only some of the fantastic reasons to love Kitchener-Waterloo. Why do you love living here? Visit our Facebook page and let us know!