Kitchener-Waterloo is a hot market for condos. With many pre-construction projects in development and lots of eager buyers, condos have become a hot topic.
For anyone interested in investing in a condo in KW, we’ve put together a package of all the new condo buildings going up in the area; your one-stop shop for all upcoming properties.
Learn more about all pre-construction condos.
Why is a condo a good investment?
- Condo property investments are great because of the low maintenance aspect and they are easily rented.
- If you’re interested in buying a condo as an investment property you don’t have to worry about a lot of variables that go along with property management. No need to worry about snow removal or the liability involved with keeping sidewalks clear.
- Say goodbye to large exterior maintenance expenses.
- As business continues to attract new talent to the core areas of Kitchener-Waterloo, condos are more in demand than they have ever been. Many of these talented people are not yet ready to purchase but want an easy lifestyle, good walk scores and to be close to work. You can purchase a condo as an investment property and provide a great solution for new talent coming to town!
- A condo can get first-time buyers into the market! With lower down payments and carrying costs, condos are an attractive option.
- For a couple nearing retirement or those already enjoying retirement, a condo is a great option. Many retiring couples don’t want or need their current home and may want to travel more or do less upkeep in general on their current home.
- The Region is still in the early stage of growth, which means condos are very reasonably priced compared to those in other large cities throughout the country.
- Now is the time to invest. High rise condos are kind of new to Waterloo Region and have seen market value increases year-over-year. As the population continues to grow, and more people are attracted to the core, condos will be in demand more than ever.
Interested in investing in a condo in Kitchener-Waterloo? Learn more about your options and more of the many benefits of condo ownership.