Codygroup.ca and the Cindy Cody Team value your privacy. We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. The personal information you provide (your name, email address, telephone number, address, etc.) is confidential. Your information will be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your inquiry (by a member of the Cindy Cody Team)
- To send you communications you have opted-in to receive. An opt-in option is made available and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
- To tailor your experience of the website
- For statistical analysis
- To analyze browsing patterns
- As otherwise described when you submit your information.
We collect emails through our website messaging service (ReadyChat) so we can respond to your questions and comments.
This website uses Google Analytics to track audience activities and report on demographic data. Google offers a browser plug-in for anyone who would like to opt-out of Google Analytics.
We may operate or promote contests or sweepstakes, which may require registration to enter. You will always be given the option to opt-in (and to opt-out) of communications. Additional details will vary promotion by promotion and will be disclosed on the registration page.
This is also applicable to event registration via Eventbrite. Eventbrite registration forms will provide a “consent” option for you.
Personal information submitted via Facebook and Facebook lead ads will be treated as all personal information is. Personal information provided via Facebook lead ads will be used:
- To follow up on your interest about a specific listing. A member of the Cindy Cody Team will contact you via the email you have provided. (See members of the Cindy Cody Team here).