- The earlier you list, the better.
- As you get later into Spring, more competition has time to enter the market.
- The snow has melted and more buyers are out and about looking for a home. Spring is a great time to show off your curb appeal and yard.
- Timing is crucial. The market starts to flood with homes earlier every year. This can impact your bottom line drastically.
- Help your home stand out by starting your Spring cleaning early – Wash the windows, tidy up the yard, and set out some fresh Spring flowers.
If you have any questions about selling your home this Spring, there’s no time like the present to get the answers. We’d be happy to answer any question you may have.