There are several condo developments in Kitchener-Waterloo. If you already live here, you’ve definitely seen the action! Here’s what you should know about the condo developments in KW.
- Plans for over $1 billion in new development brings a key benefit: developers have to do their research in terms of locations, so you can be sure that the area’s new condos are being built both stable and in high-demand.
- There are multiple condo developments right near the transit hub making commuting easier than ever to get in and out of the city. In fact, the development of a new high-speed rail line between Toronto and Windsor means you will be able to get from Kitchener to Pearson International airport in 32 minutes.
- Google is expanding which will bring lots of people into KW. If you’re looking at a condo as an investment property, this is great news for you! More Google means more potential tenants in our database for you to choose from.
- Condo projects are happening in ideal locations – walking distance to dining, parks, and events. And it’s happening fast!
- With lots of new condo developments in progress, and new businesses coming to town, Kitchener-Waterloo has never been more dynamic. It’s such an exciting place to live.
- Developers see the incredibly active and attractive current state of Kitchener-Waterloo real estate, as well as the region’s long-term viability.
- The tech sector is not going away any time soon, and KW is increasingly becoming synonymous with technological innovation in Canada. A condo is a great option for new employees relocating to KW.
- As the downtown core shifts into a more business and pedestrian-friendly area, condo residents will have so many amenities and businesses to choose from when they step outside their doors.
- Kitchener is going to be more vibrant than ever with so much newness coming our way.
Get information about ALL pre-construction condos all in one place!
There’s a lot to choose from when it comes to purchasing a condo in Kitchener-Waterloo. If you’re considering a condo, you’ll want to make sure you have all the right information before you make a final decision. Learn more.