With March Break coming up, there’s no better time to start planning some activities to keep your family busy. There are many fun March Break camps in KW, plus lots of fun day activities you can find. Or, if you’d prefer to stay at home, we’ve got you covered as well.
March Break Camps in Kitchener-Waterloo
Click a camp on this list to learn more.
- Airborne Trampoline March Break Camp (Ages 5-14)
- Bandology March Break Music Camp (Ages 7-10)
- Button Factory Arts (Ages 5-12)
- Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery March Break Art Camp (Ages 7-13)
- City of Kitchener March Break Programming (Ages 4-11 and 12-18)
- Code Ninjas Camps – 3D Design and Print, LEGO Robotics, Become a YouTuber and more! (Ages 8+)
- Conestogo River Horseback Adventures (Ages 6-12)
- Five Rings Taekwondo March Break Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Go Bananas! March Break Camp (Ages 4-10)
- Great Big Theatre Company March Break Theatre Arts Camp (Ages 6-14)
- The Humane Society of Kitchener Waterloo & Stratford Perth March Break Camp (Ages 6-12)
- The Kitchener Academy of Music March Break Camp (Ages 7+)
- Kitchener Kicks Martial Arts Centre March Break Camp
- Kitchener Market Kids in the Kitchen Camp (Ages 8-12)
- Kitchener Soccer Club March Break Camp (Ages 7-13)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery Break for Art: March Break Camp (Ages 7-9 and 10-13)
- Play Grounds March Break Camp (Ages 6-13)
- Recharge & Play Wellness Cafe S.T.E.A.M. March Break Camp
- RARE March Break ECO Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Revolution Gymnastics & Sports Centre March Break Camp (Ages 4.5-6 and 7+)
- Schneider Haus March Break Camp (Ages 5-10)
- THEMUSEUM March Break Camps – Around the World in 5 Days, & Smart Brellas (Ages 5-12 and 9-14)
- Waterloo Minor Soccer Club March Break Camp (Ages U6-U9 and U10-U13)
- Waterloo Region Museum March Break Camp (Ages 7-12)
Activities in the Region
Over the years, we’ve compiled many lists of family activities in Waterloo Region. If you’re looking for some ideas to keep the family busy during March break, check out these blogs for some inspiration!
Activities at Home
If your family would prefer to stay at home, there are lots of new activities you can try. Check out these resources!